May 31 2018
New Property Syndication Opportunity – Queenstown
If you are thinking about expanding your property portfolio then this new opportunity may be just what you are looking for.
Our sister company Erskine + Owen have just released a new Syndication Offer in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Property Syndication means shared ownership by pooling together with other investors to access property you couldn’t buy alone. Advantages to syndication:
- Opportunity to gain access to the property market, when you may currently be unable to invest.
- Exposure to the property market with sensible leverage.
- Access to potentially higher-value and higher growth freehold property.
- Potential risk mitigation: with maximum funding of 50%, the bank will not require personal guarantees and has recourse only to the property.*
- Leverage Erskine + Owen’s considerable buying experience.
To view details of this new investment opportunity please click: Erskine + Owen Syndication Offer, Ladies Mile, Queenstown.
If you would like to increase your property portfolio but believe current market conditions are too tough – this new syndication opportunity could be the answer.
* Based on current bank policy as at March 2017.