Point Property Management is committed to protecting your privacy.
What is your personal information?
What information do we collect?
We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, facsimile number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, governmental identification details and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
How we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- by contracting with us
- by entering competitions, promotions or requesting information or material from us completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
We may also collect personal information from third parties such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities, your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers), your employer, publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent.
The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are used for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies also help us to customise the website for visitors.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies and the data that they collect may be connected to you using that information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Where you agree to allow the app to access your location on a mobile device, we may use that information to show you properties around you and give you more relevant search results. Your location information is used only by the app in real time and is not stored by us.
Links to Other Sites
Social media information
When you follow or like our social media channels or like, comment on, share or otherwise interact with any of posts or other content on our social media channels, you may provide information to us about yourself, including your name, profile information and profile picture. The information that you make available can often be controlled through the settings for your account on the relevant social media platform.
Our social media channels are public and everything you share on our posts can be seen by everyone else. Please do not share any personal, confidential or sensitive information when posting on any of our social media channels.
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information you provide for our business purposes, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey and research purposes of Point Property Management, its related contractors, employees or service providers;
- to update our records, keeping your contact details up to date;
Distribution of Information
- our employees, contractors, franchisees (including sister company Erskine + Owen), and employees or service providers for the purposes of operation of our website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide products and services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, utilities providers, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.