Switching to Point Property is easy
Talk to us today!
Just give us a call or fill in the form below to get the process started.
Then we can undertake a review of your property management requirements and your long-term property goals. And we will take you through our systems and processes.
Most property management companies have a specified notice period for terminating their services. This should be outlined in your management agreement with that agency. Once you’ve established a termination period, email your current property management company, advising them of your intention to change. Make sure to establish a confirmed end date, then send us contact details. We will take it from there.
A useful list of things at handover:
- A copy of the current Tenancy Agreement.
- A signed ‘Change of Landlord/ Agent Form’ for the bond. We provide this.
- Full transaction history for the tenancy.
- Full set of keys for the property – one key for every lock.
- A copy of the condition report prepared at the beginning of the tenancy.
- Any remedy notices issued to the tenant during the course of the tenancy.
- Any Tenancy Tribunal or Mediator’s Orders for the tenancy.
Let’s talk. About what we can do to help you get the most out of your investment.
Whether you have just brought, are currently managing your own property or looking to replace your current property manager – you have come to the right place.
Call us on 0800 763 123.
Or fill out the form below and we’ll call you.