Yes, you could manage your rental yourself. But it’s worth considering why you shouldn’t.
- Return: Your first thought is about the fees, right? Why pay someone else for something that you can do. Property investment is a long-term proposition – and in the long term having a professional on your side not only saves you money but also helps you make money. That’s the whole focus of Point Property Management – your ROI.
- Time: How much is your time worth? Managing a rental can consume both your real-time – and your headspace time as you navigate the legalities and personalities involved. Point Property Management not only gives you your valuable time back – but through our refined processes and expertise, we deliver better results in better time.
- Stress: Life is just better without it. We often pay for things to alleviate stress (wine, chocolate, more wine…) so why not pay to avoid it altogether? Our team at Point Property are ready for anything. Let us handle the stress: You invest, we’ll sort the rest.
- Expertise & Experience: You name it, we’ve seen it before. When you have property managers with over 25 years’ experience, there’s always someone who has the tried and true solution to whatever curve ball comes our way. Which is why we are the team you want on your side.
- We work with the best: If something needs fixing, we know the best person for the job. Our buying power means we get the sharpest prices, prompt service – and a job well done.
- Tenant Selection & Relationships: Point Property Managers are trained and experienced in tenant selection – we won’t entrust your property to just anyone. We find the right tenants and work hard to maintain the relationships with those tenants (happy tenants = happy landlords).
- Paperwork & records: Every inspection (which is every 3 months), every contact, everything important is recorded, properly documented and sorted. It’s one less thing you need to worry about.
- Responsibilities to the Legalities: Are you on top of your responsibilities according to the Residential Tenancies Act? How about Healthy Homes Guarantee Act? 2018 Privacy Bill? The new Methamphetamine Contamination Standards? It’s OK, we are. It’s our job to know and ensure that in every way your rental is compliant with all legislation and aware of any new amendments (of which there have been many!). And the courts are notoriously punitive to landlords who fall short. We’ll keep you informed of what you need to know and help sort any changes that need to be made.
- Focus on growth: The goal is not just to sit on your investment – but to elevate it! Our team are always looking out for new ways you can make your investment work harder for you. Will a carport give you greater return? We’ll investigate, run the numbers, and even organise the contractors and deliver the result.
- It’s All About Our Team: Property Management is really all about people. And Point Property Management has the most passionate and enthusiastic team of people you could hope for.
So, give us a call. Or fill in the form below, and we’ll give you a call.
Take a moment to find out why Point Property Management is the answer to your property management needs.
Invest, grow and manage your property with Intelligence. We're here to help.
Property management the Point way Residential property management When it comes to residential property management, it’s important to work with the right property management company to ensure that you can…
Why Point Property Management Our goal is to increase your yield and capital value Property investment can be the key to financial stability. We see property management as an act…