Point Property Management Fees
Standard Fee includes
This is a percentage of the rent collected
- Initial property inspection and appraisal.
- Arranging viewings and showing through prospective tenants.
- Thorough tenant screening.
- Negotiating terms of tenancy.
- Completion of all legal documentation including tenancy agreement and lodging bond.
- Completion of regular rent reviews and managing any increases throughout the tenancy.
- Rent collection and chasing arrears.
- Management and disbursement of rent payments.
- Financial accounting, recording of transactions, owner/supplier/tenant monthly statements and end of financial year statement.
- 24/7 online portal access for owners.
- Access to our Property Market Updates.
Click here for more details on our Property Management Process.
A flat fee per inspection, includes full report which you can view online any time.
Inspections are critical to ensuring that your property is being looked after. This regularity is also a requirement of most insurance companies. In addition to inspecting the condition of your property, regular inspections allow us to identify opportunities for future renovations to increase the rent.
Repairs, Maintenance, Outgoings
This is a percentage of work carried out. Includes…
- Recording and tracking all repair and maintenance requests.
- Obtaining quotes prior to commencement of work, where applicable.
- Access to approved qualified tradespeople.
- Management and disbursement of council rates (optional), body corporate fees etc.
- In Auckland we manage the payment and collection of water rates.
Toxicology Testing Management
Point Property are one of the first property managers in New Zealand to acknowledge that Methamphetamine ‘P’ is as a growing area of concern for owners. We recommend and will arrange for your property to be tested by an external meth specialist, offering competitive rates from our suppliers.
Advertising and Marketing
A flat fee only charged when your property requires new tenants.
- Website advertising on Trade Me and Realestate.co.nz.
- Rent Boards placed out the front of your property.
A flat fee for dispute resolution. Includes…
- Issuing legally required notices.
- Tenancy Tribunal applications.
- Mediations and court hearing attendances.