Point Property Management Fees
Point Property offers a competitive fee structure. Our standard fee covers the comprehensive daily management of your property; with additional fees only applicable when other services are required.
Our Standard Fee
This is a percentage of the rent collected, based on the industry standard rate. This covers:
- Initial property inspection and appraisal.
- Arranging viewings and showing through prospective tenants.
- Thorough tenant screening.
- Negotiating terms of tenancy.
- Completion of all legal documentation including tenancy agreement and lodging bond.
- Completion of regular rent reviews and managing any increases throughout the tenancy.
- Rent collection and chasing arrears.
- Management and disbursement of rent payments.
- Financial accounting, recording of transactions, owner/supplier/tenant monthly statements and end of financial year statement.
- 24/7 online portal access for owners.
- 24/7 Property Managers on call
- Access to our Property Market Updates.
In additional to the standard fee, charges will apply for the following:
- Inspections: This usually incurs a flat fee per inspection, which includes full report which you can view online any time.
- Repairs, Maintenance: A percentage is levied on work carried out on the property, where Point has managed this process.
- Water (Auckland only), Council & Body Corporate Fees: Management of these fees will incur a small percentage levy.
- Toxicology Testing Management: We recommend all properties are tested by an external meth specialist. For an additional fee we will arrange & manage the process and documentation.
- Advertising & Marketing: A flat fee is charged only when your property requires new tenants – which will cover digital & board advertising.
- Tenancy Tribunals: Should this be required Point can also manage this whole process. A monthly admin fee is charged & a flat fee is charged for dispute resolution.
Talk to us today for more details on our management service and fee schedule.